Naval Ship Repair Yard invited applications for the posts of Tradesman (Skilled) and Tradesman Mate. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 04 January 2016 i.e., within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Last Date of Application: 04 January 2016
Naval Ship Repair Yard Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
Tradesman (Skilled): 105 Posts
2. Pipe Fitter
3. Refrigerator & Air Conditioning Fitter
7. Instrument Fitter
8. Millwright Fitter
9. Civil Work
10. MT Fitter
14. Electric Fitter
15. ICE Fitter Crane
16. ICE Fitter
17. Machinery Control Fitter
18. Engine Fitter
20. Electronic Fitter
21. Radio Fitter
22. Radar Fitter
23. Gyro Fitter
Tradesman Mate: 46 Posts
• Tradesman (Skilled)- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200, Grade Pay 1900 (PB-1)
• Tradesman Mate- Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200, Grade Pay 1800 (PB-1)
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Ship Repair Yard Tradesman Jobs:
• Tradesman (Skilled): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institute or board with knowledge of English.
• Tradesman Mate- 10th standard pass from a recognized board/institute
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Selection Procedure for Naval Ship Repair Yard Tradesman Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Tradesman Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 04 January 2015 i.e., within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.