National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC), A Government of India Enterprise has stated notification and henceforth applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed format for appointment of Assistant Manager (Investor Relations) on contract basis.
Details of the Post:
A. Number of Posts: 02 (Unreserved)
B. Duty Station: Delhi
C. Pay Scale (IDA): 16400-40500
D. Grade: E-1
E. Age Limit for the position: 30 years
F. Educational Qualification for the Post: CA/ICWA or Full Time MBA (Finance) with 60% Aggregate Marks in MBA (FIN).
G. Post Qualification Experience:
1. 2 years experience in relevant field.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, relationship building skills in the investment community and the ability to collaborate with the executive team.
3. Must be willing to travel.
Terms & Conditions for the tenure of service:
1. The engagement will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years, which can be extended further on mutual consent basis.
2. Person selected will be eligible for remunerations like: Basic Pay, DA, HRA only and other facilities like contributory provident fund, Medical Insurance / Medical Allowance, Leave & LTC as per Company rules.
3. TA/DA will be paid as per the entitlement of a serving employee of equivalent rank in NBCC.
4. Mobile facility will also be provided.
The interested and eligible candidates along with the application duly filled in the prescribed format will have to report directly for the Walk-In Interview at the following address:
THE HOTEL GOLD COIN,
GOLD COINS RESTAURANT & BANQUETS,
6 ARUN CHAMBERS, NEXT TO A/C MARKET,
TARDEO ROAD, MUMBAI-400034
Time: 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM
Date : 24.04.2015.
Documents mandatory to be brought at the time of interview:
1. One passport size photograph,
2. Proof of identification,
3. Original testimonials along with one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc.
NOTE: Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.