NBE Delhi Jobs Notification: National Board of Examinations (NBE) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Additional Director and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 December 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 December 2018
NBE, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Additional Director – 2 Posts
- Joint Director (Medical) – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director (Medical) – 2 Posts
- Additional Director (Non-Medical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Director (Accounts and Finance) - 1 Post
- Section Officer – 4 Posts
- Section Officer (Hindi) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical and Non-Medical Director and other Posts
Medical Posts: Recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second schedule or part II of Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956; Recognized Post Graduate Degree qualifications mentioned in the IMC, 1956 Act, or its equivalent.
- Additional Director (Non-Medical) – Post-Graduation/Professional degree.
- Assistant Director (Accounts and Finance) - Bachelor’s degree with Maths or Statistics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognized University.
- Section Officer – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University; Knowledge of Service / Financial Rules of Govt. of India.
- Section Officer (Hindi) – Graduation with Diploma in Hindi Translation.
How to apply for NBE Delhi Jobs 2018
Candidates can send applications along with the documents to the Deputy Director (Admn.), National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring-Road), Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110029 latest by 24 December 2018.