NCBC Recruitment 2019: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Officer and Research Investigator in National Commission for Backward Classes. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 18 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 18 April 2019
NCBC Vacancy Details
- Research Officer – 2 Posts
- Research Investigator – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Research Officer and Research Investigator Posts
- Research Officer – Masters Degree from a recognized University in Anthropology or Sociology or Social Work.
- Research Investigator – Bachelors Degree in Anthropology or Sociology or Social Work from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 45 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt norms)
How to apply for NCBC Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications to the Under Secretary, National Commission for Backward Classes, Trikoot – 1, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110066 latest by 18 April 2019.