National Centre for Disease Control
National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Jobs Notification: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has invited applications for the post of Consultant and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 16 January 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview - 16 January 2019
Consultant and Other Vacancy Details
- Consultant Public Health-01 Post
- Consultant Vet.-01 Post
- Data Manager-01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Consultant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Other Posts
- Consultant Public Health- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or Medical Graduate with 2 years’ experience in related field or Post Graduate in field of Life Sciences or Veterinary Science or Social Science related to Public Health.
- Consultant Vet. - Post graduate veterinary degree, from a recognized university. Registration in the Veterinary Council or India or Veterinary Council of States.
- Data Manager/ Data Entry Operator - Graduate with 1 year Diploma course in computer application with five year experience in the related field.
- Consultant- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (preferably in Epidemiology or Public Health.
Age Limit for Consultant Public Health and Other Posts Job
- Consultant Public Health/ Consultant Vet/ Consultant -65 Years
- Data Manager-45 Years
- Data Entry Operator-40 Years
- (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Centre for Disease Control Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can appear for Walk-In-Interview on 16 January 2019 at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station) along with the documents.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs