National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) Jobs Notification: National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer, Carpenter and Other. The eligible candidates can apply within 21 days (14 April 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 21 days (14 April 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
NCERT Vacancy Details
- TV Producer Grade - 1 – 1 Post
- Assistant Engineer Grade A – 5 Posts
- TV Producer Grade II - 2 Posts
- Script Writer - 1 Post
- Cameraman Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Engineering Assistant- 1 Post
- Audio Radio Producer Grade –III- 1 Post
- TV Producer Grade III – 3 Posts
- Field Investigator – 1 Post
- Technician Grade-I – 7 Posts
- Floor Assistant – 2 Posts
- Film Assistant – 2 Posts
- Photographer Grade-II-1 Post
- Electrician – 1 Post
- Lightman – 1 Post
- Dark Room Assistant – 1 Post
- Carpenter – 1 Post
- Film Joiner – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer, Carpenter and Other Post
- TV Producer Grade - 1 – Post Graduate Degree in any discipline and a post graduate diploma or equivalent in any area of media/visual or performing arts or Post Graduate Degree in relevant area of media production and management.
- Assistant Engineer Grade A – Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/Engineering with specialization in Information Technology or equivalent or Masters Degree in Electronics and Communication, or relevant area of Information and Communication Technology.
- TV Producer Grade II - Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University or Degree in any discipline with diploma from recognized Institute of Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Script Writer – Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Cameraman Grade-II – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; Diploma from a recognized institute where the course of studies includes the critical aspect of still photography, videography, cinematography and film production or performing arts. Candidates can check the below link of Detailed Notification for educational qualification details.
How to Apply for NCERT Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Under Secretary, CIET Chacha Nehru Bhavan, NCERT, New Delhi – 16 within 21 days (14 April 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.