North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited Jobs Notification: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) invited applications for the post of Trainee Engineer and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 January 2016.
Advertisement No: NEEPCO/Rectt.01/2016
- Opening Date of Application: 03 January 2016
- Closing Date of Application: 17 January 2016
- Last date of payment of Application Fee: 19 January 2016
- Last date of sending application: 02 February 2016
NEEPCO Vacancy Details
- Manager (Finance): 01 Post
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): 27 Posts
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): 14 Posts
- Trainee Accounts Officer: 04 Posts
- Trainee Personnel Officer: 04 Posts
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Security Officer: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trainee Engineer and Other Posts
- Manager (Finance), Trainee Accounts Officer: CA/ICWA or MBA or equivalent with specialization in Finance of two years duration (Full Time)from a recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil): BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE(Civil) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): BE/ B.Tech/ BSc. Engg. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute or University or AMIE (Elect/Mech)with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Trainee Personnel Officer: Graduate with MBA or Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Human Resource Development/Human Resource Management of minimum 2 years duration with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree and registration with Indian Medical Council
- Security Officer: Graduate in any discipline.
Age Limit for Manager (Finance) Post
Age Limit for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Personnel Officer, Medical Officer Posts
Age Limit for Security Officer Post
How to Apply for NEEPCO Trainee Engineer and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Post Box No.89 at GPO, Shillong – 793001(Meghalaya) on or before 02 February 2016.