North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong announced holding walk in interview for recruitment of 77 Doctors – 43 Senior Resident Doctors and 34 Junior Resident Doctors. Interested Doctors should appear for the walk in interview for the posts to be held on 6 March 2014 from 11:00 am onwards in the Administrative Block of the Institute.
Date for walk-in Interview: 6 March 2014
Time for walk-in Interview:from 11:00 am onwards
Venue for walk-in Interview: Administrative Block, NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong -793018.
Total vacancies: 77 posts
I. Senior Resident Doctors (three years tenure): 43 posts
Pay Scale:Rs. 18750 with GP of Rs. 6600 + NPA + other admissible allowances
Department-wise vacancy break-up:
1.Anaesthesiology: 3 posts
2. Anatomy: 1 post
3. Biochemistry: 3 posts
4. Cardiology: 2 posts
5. Community Medicine: 1 post
6. CTVS: 1 post
7. Dermatology & STD: 1 post
8. Forensic Medicine: 2 posts
9. General Medicine: 2 posts
10. General Surgery: 2 posts
11. Microbiology: 1 post
12. Neurology: 3 posts
13. Obstetrics &Gynaecology: 3 posts
14. Ophthalmology: 1 post
15.Orthopaedics: 3 posts
16.Paediatrics: 4 posts
17. Pathology:1 post
18. Physiology: 2 posts
19. Psychiatry: 1 post
20.Radiodiagnosis: 4 posts
21. Radiotherapy: 1 post
22. Urology: 1posts
NOTE: Two posts of SRD (Non-surgical) are reserved for physically handicapped candidates
Age limit: 33 years
Essential Qualifications:Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medicalqualification with satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/houseman ship in a recognized hospital.
Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
II. Junior Resident Doctor(One-year tenure): 34 posts with various departments.
Pay Scale: Rs. l5600 with GP of Rs. 5400 + NPA + other admissible allowances.
NOTE: Two posts of JRD are reserved for physically handicapped candidates
Age limit: 30 years
Educational qualification: Medical qualification with satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Mode of recruitment: Interested eligible Doctors are requested to report for registration at the Administrative Block of the Institute at 9:00 a.m on6 March 2014. Registration will be carried out from 9:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m.
For registration, candidates will have to fill in an application form and attach attested copies all relevant documents with it.
Candidates should also bring all documents in original for verification.
- Maximum ageis relax-able upto 5years for SC/ST and 3years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Candidates holding DNB qualifications and applying for the post of Senior Resident Doctor will have to get their qualification verified by NBE and produce the verification certificate at the time ofinterview.
- Candidates appearing for MDIMS/Diploma examination and awaiting for results can also appear for thewalk in interview.