North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NELPS) Jobs Notification: North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NELPS) invited applications for the post of Accounts Officer and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2016.
- Last Date of Application: 31 August 2016
North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NELPS) Vacancy Details
- Accounts Officer- 01 Post
- Coordinator, M&E- 01 Post
- Accountant-01 Post
- MIS Operator- 01 Posts
- Office Assistant-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Accounts Officer and Other Posts
- Accounts Officer- Post Graduate in Commerce with specialization in Accountancy / Finance and at least l years' experience of working in the rank of Accounts Officer/Junior Account Officer/Section Officer in a Government project. For those serving in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will be judged. Preference will be given to those having experience in accounting package (Tally) in an extremely aided project. Candidates should be proficient in English. Must possess basic computer skills (MS Office and e-mail usage) Should know local dialect of the respective States
- Coordinator, M&E- Should have Post Graduate degree from a recognized University / Institutions in Statistics/ Agri Statistics/ Economics / Agricultural Economics or related fields. For those serving in Central Go\.t / State Govt / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies requisite experience will be judged. Experience of working for 3 years in the field of monitoring and evaluation in any extremely aided project. Experience in the field of participatory monitoring is essential. Experience of designing, managing and implementing multidisciplinary and results based M & E system is desirable.
- Accountant- Graduate in Commerce with basic Computer Skills (MS Office and e-mail usage). Must have two years experience in the rank of Accountant/Accounts Assistant/Cashier/ in a Government Project. Preference will be given to those having experience of extremely aided Projects. Must be conversant with accounting package (Tally).
- MIS Operator- Graduation with "O" level course of computer/ Advanced course in computer application from Govt. recognized institute. Possess knowledge and experience of ICT based office tools and applications (word processing, spreadsheets, databases, PowerPoint)
- Office Assistant- Graduate in any discipline with computer skills. At least 3 years experience as Secretarial Assistant.
How to Apply for the North East Livelihood Promotion Society (NELPS) Accounts Officer and Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Project Director, NERLP, Guwahati. Last date of receipt of application is 31 August 2016