Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited invited applications for recruitment to 23 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 13 May 2015. NLC is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company in India.
- Opening Date for online application forms: 29 April 2015
- Closing date for online application forms: 13 May 2015
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 19 May 2015
Details of Vacancy
- Pharmacists Grade-B/Trainee: 04 posts
- Lab Technician/Trainee: 02 posts
- Junior Stenographer/Trainee: 05 posts
- Data Entry Operator/Trainee: 05 posts
- Assistant/Typing: 05 posts
- Receptionist Grade-III: 02 posts
- For post no. 3, 5 & 7: 10300-3%-28390
- For post no. 1, 2 & 4: 10600-3%-29240
- Pharmacists Grade-B/Trainee: 10th passed with Diploma in Pharmacy and should have registered with the Pharmacy Council of India or State Pharmacy Council.
- Lab Technician/Trainee: 10th passed with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology approved by Central or State Govt.
- Junior Stenographer/Trainee: Graduation and Technical Examination of the Government in Typewriting Senior Grade (English) and Shorthand Junior Grade (English).
- Data Entry Operator/Trainee: BSc or Graduation of Computer Application.
- Assistant/Typing: 10th passed with Senior Grade Typewriting in English or Hindi.
- Receptionist Grade-III: Graduation and well conversant with Tamil.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 41 years as on 1 April 2015.
- Relaxation will be as per rules of the govt.
How to Apply
After submitting the application through ONLINE, a Registration-Cum-Application Form will be generated. Candidates are required to take two prints out of the same and retain one copy with them and send the other copy along with attested copies of all required certificates and documents to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Recruitment Cell, Human Resource Department, Corporate Office, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Block- 1, Neyveli-607801, Tamilnadu on or before 19 May 2015.