National Health Mission (NHM), Kozhikode invited application for the recruitment to the post of LHV, STLS-RNTCP, AH Counselor, Lab Technician, Dietician (NCD), Developmental Therapist, Special Educator and Clinical Psychologist. The eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 04 August 2017.
- Date for the walk-in interview: 04 August 2017
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- LHV: 01 Post
- STLS-RNTCP: 01 Post
- AH Counselor: 01 Post
- Lab Technician: 04 Posts
- Dietician (NCD): 01 Post
- Developmental Therapist: 01 Post
- Special Educator: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Other Posts
- LHV: Candidates should possess LHV Training Course.
- STLS-RNTCP: Plus Two in Science with DMLT or its equivalent. Must be in possession of permanent license for two-wheeler.
- AH Counselor: Graduate in Psychology/Sociology/Social work/Anthropology/Human Development/Diploma in nursing with 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Lab Technician: DMLT/BSC MLT with Kerala Paramedical Council registration.
- Dietician (NCD): Bachelor Degree in 2 years. Social Science or Degree/ Diploma in counselling/ Health Education/Mass communication or MSC (Nutrition/PG Diploma in Nutrition).
- Developmental Therapist: Degree in any subject.
- Special Educator: Degree and B.Ed in Special Education.
- Clinical Psychologist: MSc/M Phil Clinical Psychology. RCI registration.
- LHV: Upper age limit for the post is 58 years.
- STLS-RNTCP, AH Counselor, Lab Technician, Dietician, Developmental Therapist, Special Educator, Clinical Psychologist: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
How to Apply for National Health Mission, Kozhikode Lab Technician & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can come for the walk-in interview on 04 August 2017 at Govt. Nursing School, Beach, Kozhikode at 9.00 AM.