National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant and Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Quality Improvement. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 24 January 2014. NHSRC was established in 2007. Its mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilisation of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the centre and in the states.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 24 January 2014
Details of the Posts
Name of the posts:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: 3 posts
- Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Quality Improvement
Candidate’s age should not exceed 40 years for the post of consultant and 50 years for the post of Sr. Consultant.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: Post graduate degree in Statistics or Economics or Demography from UGC recognized institute /university.
- Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Quality Improvement: Medical / Dental/ Ayush degree from a recognised institute with Excellent Communication skills – Writing & Verbal, Proficiency in MS Office package and minimum two years (for the post of consultant) / five years (for the post of Senior Consultant) Experience of working on Quality Assurance Projects, which had resulted into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL
- Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant: Regular Diploma or certificate course in IT.
- Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Quality Improvement: Advance Qualification in Hospital or Health Management from a recognised institute, Recognised Qualification in a Quality System, Experience of working in a hospital’s administration department and Ability or willingness to join the organisation within a month of selection.
Pay Scale: Rs.60,000 per month for Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant post.
How to Apply
- Candidates should mention post applied for on the subject-line in e-mail and on the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
For Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant:
For Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Quality Improvement: