National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has invited application from candidates to fill up 1000 posts of Assistants in Class III cadre. The candidates who have not applied yet can apply for the posts on or before 30 January 2015.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the position by following few steps as how to apply. Below you will get the entire procedure of how to apply for the posts.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 12.01.2015 to 31.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for-
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Fees
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
I. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should
II. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Candidates have to go to the Company’s website www.nationalinsuranceindia.comand click on the option "APPLYONLINE" which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct,prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS' and 'SAVE & NEXT' button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C" given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on 'PAYMENT' Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on 'SUBMIT' button
B. PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
C. GUIDELINES FOR PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected. Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
BPSGMC Sonepat Recruitment 2018, 51 Vacancies for Senior Resident Post
NHM Moti Daman Recruitment 2018 for 14 Medical Officer Posts|Walk-In
ESIC Hospital Varanasi Recruitment 2018, Apply for 38 Specialist and Senior Resident Posts
CSIR-NCL Recruitment 2018 for Project Assistant Posts, Interview on 31 December