National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIEIT), Ministry of Information and Communication Technology invited application for recruitment to 53 posts of DEO, Collector & Accountant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply before 28 and 30 March 2015.
- Date of Computer Test: 28 March 2015
- Date of walk-in Interview: 30 March 2015
Details of Post
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 36 posts
- Adda Fee Collector: 15 posts
- Accountant: 02 posts
Candidates can refer to the detailed advertisement for further information on Educational qualification and age limit.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs. 13309/- per month
- Adda Fee Collector: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Accountant: Rs. 15000/- per month
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Test and Walk-in Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates for the posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO) Adda Fee Collector may appear for the Computer Type Test and interview on 28 March 2015 from 9.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. and for the post of Accountant may appear for the walk-in interview on 30 March 2015 from 10 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. The provisions of EPF are applicable to all the posts.