National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant, Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant, Junior Assistant and Multi Tasking Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 10 March 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 10 March 2017
National Institute of Fashion Technology Vacancy Details
- Assistant (Accounts): 01 Post
- Assistant (Admin): 02 Posts
- Machine Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 12 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MTS & Other Posts
- Assistant (Accounts): Candidates should possess Graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics from a University/ Institute of repute, Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications Operations Latest Software i.e. MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Power Point), Accounts related software and Proficiency in computer operations.
- Assistant (Admin): Graduation from a recognized university/ institution., Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications Operations latest software i.e. MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Power Point), Proficiency in computer operations.
- Machine Mechanic: Diploma/ Certificate from ITI as Fitter in related areas or its equivalent Diploma/ Certificates recognized by the government.
- Junior Assistant: Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation from a Board or equivalent recognized by the government or ITI pass.
Upper age limit for the post is 55 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Bankers Cheque drawn in favour of “NIFT” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for National Institute of Fashion Technology MTS & Other Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to The Joint Director, National institute of Fashion Technology Delhi Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi – 110016 on or before 10 March 2017.