NILD Assistant Professor and other posts Job
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (NILD), Divyangjan invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and other posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 21 days (18 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Advt. No.: RECRUIT-2017/NILD/2158
- Closing Date of Application Forms: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
NILD Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Orthopaedic): 2 posts
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation): 2 posts
- Resident Medical Officer: 1 post
- Estate Officer: 1 post
- Staff Nurse: 1 post
- X-Ray Technician: 1 post
- Assistant Store Keeper: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Professor (Orthopaedic): M.S. (Orthopaedics) or Diplomate National Board (Orthopaedics) with 3 years teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation): M.D. (P.M.R)/M.D. (Medicine) with Diploma in PMR/M.S. (General Surgery)/M.S. (Orthopaedics) with 3 years teaching experience.
- Resident Medical Officer: MBBS and experience in Anesthesiology/Orthopedics/Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Psychiatric.
- Estate Officer: Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with 10 years experience.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery, Registered as Nurse and Midwife.
- X-Ray Technician: 12th or equivalent with Science subject and Diploma in Radiography with 3 years working experience for digital X-Ray techniques.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Material Management.
- Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 40 years
- Resident Medical Officer, Estate Officer: Not exceeding 35 years
- Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician: Not exceeding 30 years
- Assistant Store Keeper: Not exceeding 27 years
How to Apply for National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Assistant Professor, Estate Officer & Other posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with self attested photocopies of relevant enclosures and other testimonials in respect of qualifications, age proof, category, experience, salary drawn, etc. to the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata-700090 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities: Nil