National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of DTP Operator and Draughtsman. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 23 May 2014. NIMI was established in 1986 by the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour with the assistance of Deutsche Gesellschaft Fuer Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) GmbH acting as the executing agency on behalf of the Government of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 23 May 2014
Name of the posts
- DTP Operator: 11 Posts
- Draughtsman: 5 Posts
Total Number of posts: 16 posts
- DTP Operator: Rs.15000/- per month
- Draughtsman: Rs.18000/- per month
- DTP Operator: Matriculation or equivalent examination passed and NCVT certificate in COPA/DPCS/DTP trade OR Diploma in Computer Science OR Degree in Computer Application or equivalent with experience in data entry & DTP work in PC and should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Draughtsman: Matriculation or equivalent examination passed with Science and mathematics and National Trade Certificate or National Apprenticeship Certificate or Diploma in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with experience in using Auto CAD.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of initial screening of applications, written test, practical test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted by post/courier/speed post to the Executive Director, National Instructional Media Institute, P.B.No.3142, CTI Campus, Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600 032 in a closed cover clearly subscribing the same as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “___________” so as to reach on or 23 May 2014.