ICMR National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR), Delhi invited applications for the post ofTechnician and Technical Assistanton contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 04 and 11 August 2018.
- Technical Assistant–04 August 2018
- Technician – 11 August 2018
- Registration time - 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
NIMR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Technician 'A'- 4 Posts
- Technician 'C'- 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technician 'A' - High School withone-yearfield/lab experience from Govtor recognizedInstitute. Intermediate with Science shall be treated asequivalent to 2 Years' experience
- Technician 'C' - 12th passed in science subjects and two-yeardiploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or one year DMLT plus one-year field/lab experience or two years' field/lab, experience after 12th. B.sc degree shall be treated as 3 years' experience.
- Technical Assistant- Graduate in science from recognized university with three years' field/Lab experience from recognized institute or Master's degree
- Technician 'A' - 25 Years
- Technician 'C' - 30 Years
- Technical Assistant- 30 Years
How to Apply for ICMR NIMR Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with Bio-data, one recent photograph, photocopies of the testimonials and also originals for verification at ICMR-NIMR, Sector 8 Dwarka , New Delhi on scheduled date and time.