ICMR National Institute of Malaria Research
ICMR National Institute of Malaria Research (ICMR NIMR), Delhi invited applications for the post ofTechnician and Technical Assistanton contractual basis. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 04 and 11 August 2018.
- Technical Assistant–04 August 2018
- Technician – 11 August 2018
- Registration time - 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
NIMR Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Technician 'A'- 4 Posts
- Technician 'C'- 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant- 2 Posts
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for Technician and Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technician 'A' - High School withone-yearfield/lab experience from Govtor recognizedInstitute. Intermediate with Science shall be treated asequivalent to 2 Years' experience
- Technician 'C' - 12th passed in science subjects and two-yeardiploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or one year DMLT plus one-year field/lab experience or two years' field/lab, experience after 12th. B.sc degree shall be treated as 3 years' experience.
- Technical Assistant- Graduate in science from recognized university with three years' field/Lab experience from recognized institute or Master's degree
- Technician 'A' - 25 Years
- Technician 'C' - 30 Years
- Technical Assistant- 30 Years
How to Apply for ICMR NIMR Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates may walk in for the interview along with Bio-data, one recent photograph, photocopies of the testimonials and also originals for verification at ICMR-NIMR, Sector 8 Dwarka , New Delhi on scheduled date and time.
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs