National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) invited application for recruitment to Scientists and Administrative Staff on regular appointment/deputation. The applications must reach to the registrar within 30 days of the date of publication.
• Start Date of Registration: 23 October 2013
• Last Date of receipt of application: 22 November 2013
Scientist-I: 3 Posts
• Pay Scale: PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400
• Educational Qualifications: 1st class Degree in Mining/ Civil/Mech. Engg OR1st Class M.Sc in Geophysics.
• Age Limit: upto 30 years as on 1 November 2013.
Scientist-II: 4 Posts
• Pay Scale: PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs.6600
• Educational Qualifications: 1st Class Degree in Mining/ Civil/ Mech.Engg/1st class M.Sc in Geophysics with six years experience.
• Age Limit: Up to 40 years as on 1 November 2013.
Scientist-III: 3 Posts
• Pay Scale: PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) Grade Pay Rs.7600
• Qualifications: 1st Class Degree in Mining/ Civil Engg/1st class M.Sc in Geology/Geophysics (or) M.Tech/. ME/ Ph.D with original work as evidenced by patents/publications with about 10 years of R & D experience.
• Age: Up to 45 years as on 1 November 2013.
Scientist-IV: 2 Posts
• Pay Scale: PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) Grade Pay Rs.8700
• Qualifications: 1st Class Degree in Mining/ Civil Engg. or M.Sc (Geophysics/Engg. Geology) with 12 years experience or M.Tech/ME/ Ph.D with original work as evidenced by patents publications and with 12 years of R & D experience.
• Age: Up to 45 years as on 1st Nov 2013.
Scientist-V: 1 Post
• Pay Scale: PB-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000) Grade Pay Rs.8900
• Education Qualifications: (1) 1st Class BE in Mining/Civil Engineering /1st Class M.Sc. in Applied Geophysics/Applied Geology with Post Graduate qualifications in Rock Mechanics. (2) 15 years of experience in Research/Teaching/Industry with original work in Rock Mechanics as evidenced by patents/publications.
• Age Limit: Up to 50 years as on 1 November 2013.
Finance & Account Officer: 01 Post
• Pay Scale: PB-3 (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
• Educational Qualifications: Must be a Graduate with ACA/ICWA/SAS qualification
• Experience: A minimum of 10 years experience out of which at least 2 years of work experience in accounting in a responsible position in Govt. departments./ Organisations. The applicant should have experience in computerized environment, be conversant in Tally software, as well as be well versed in Govt. rules & regulations.
• Age Limit: Up to 45 years as on 01 November 2013.
Office Assistant-I (Hindi): 1 Post
• Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 (Rs.5,200-20,200) with Grade Pay of Rs.2,400
• Educational Qualifications:
(1) Must be a Graduate and be able to type 40 wpm in Hindi.
(2) Minimum of 2 years of professional work experience in Hindi typing.
• Age Limit: Up to 28 years as on 1 November 2013.
How To Apply
Application Fee should be submitted in the form of DD for Rs.200/- for the posts of Scientist and Account Officer whereas Rs.100/- for the post of Office Assistant drawn in favour of “ National Institute of Rock Mechanics” payable on State Bank of India (Dooravaninagar Branch) / State Bank of Mysore (KGF Branch) / Corporation Bank (Andersonpet Branch) / Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/ Karur Vysya Bank, Robertsonpet/KGF. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted.
Interested candidates have to send the application to the Director, National Institute of Rock Mechanics, Champion Reefs, Kolar Gold Fields-563117, Karnataka. Super-scribe the cover of envelop “Application against Advt/01/2013-14”. The applications must reach to the mentioned address within 30 days of the date of publication i.e. 22 November 2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
DRDO LASTEC, Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 12 Junior Research Fellows Posts
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018, 24 Vacancies for Professor, Asst Professor and Associate Professor Posts
PGIMER, Chandigarh Recruitment 2018, Apply for 05 RA, DEO and Technician Posts
NESAC, Meghalaya Recruitment 2018 for 08 JRF Posts, Application Ends on 25 Nov