ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Job Notification: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) invited applications for the post of Project Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for interview on 18, 19, 23 & 24 July 2018.
Date of Interview: 18, 19, 23 & 24 July 2018
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Vacancy Details
- Scientist B (Medical): 01 Post
- Scientist B (Non – Medical): 02 Posts
- Computer Programmer Grade-B: 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer (Statistician): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Grade-B: 06 Posts
- Project Technical Officer (Sr. Investigator) (District Coordinator: 06 Posts
- Project Assistant Block level treatment supervisor Field Investigators: 15 Posts
- Project Assistant Field Supervisor: 13 Posts
- Project Technician III Fieldworker: 26 Posts
- Project Technician (III) Lab. Technician: 04 Posts
- Laboratory/ Field Attendant: 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Junior Project Assistant Lower Division Clerk: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts Job
Candidates can check the detailed notification for educational qualification.
How to Apply for the NIRTH Project Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on the prescribed date at the mentioned venue.