NIT Arunachal Pradesh Notified Recruitment for 03 Posts of Research Fellowship 2014
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh invited applications for filling up the full time Ph. D positions in different disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 June 2014
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following full time Ph. D positions in different disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Research Fellowship
- Number of Posts: 03 Posts
Name of Discipline
- Mathematics – Special Function (Fractional Calculus)
- Physics (Condense Matter Physics/ Electronics)
- Chemistry (Carbohydrate as a Sensor/ Ca3 (PO4)2 Biomaterials (Nanomaterials))
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Master’s degree in relevant field (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry) from recognised University having 60% or above with GATE/ NET.
Pay Scale/ Salary/ Fellowship: Rs. 18,000/- plus to HRA for two initial years.
Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT, AP”, payable SBI, Nirjuli – 9535.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph may be forwarded to the “Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No. 8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080” on or before 15 June 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.