National Institute of Technology (NIT), Arunachal Pradesh invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following full time Ph. D positions in different disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 15 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15 June 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Research Fellowship
- Number of Posts: 03 Posts
Name of Discipline
- Mathematics – Special Function (Fractional Calculus)
- Physics (Condense Matter Physics/ Electronics)
- Chemistry (Carbohydrate as a Sensor/ Ca3 (PO4)2 Biomaterials (Nanomaterials))
Educational Qualification/ Experience
Master’s degree in relevant field (Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry) from recognised University having 60% or above with GATE/ NET.
Pay Scale/ Salary/ Fellowship: Rs. 18,000/- plus to HRA for two initial years.
Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT, AP”, payable SBI, Nirjuli – 9535.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with Demand Draft and a recent passport size photograph may be forwarded to the “Chief Administrative Officer, Central Power Research Institute (CPRI), Post Box No. 8066, Prof. Sir. C V Raman Road, Bangalore – 560 080” on or before 15 June 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.