National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka invited application for the recruitment to the post of Faculty. The candidates eligible for the post can send their applications on or before 10 February 2017.
- Last Date for submission of application: 10 February 2017
National Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- School of Management
- Mathematical and Computational Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Mining Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
Candidates must possess Ph.D. degree and have consistently good academic record and motivated with a commitment to teaching, research, outreach and institutional development.
How to Apply for National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka Faculty Posts 2017
Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through the website www.nitk.ac.in and can send the printout of their applications along with relevant documents to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, MANGALURU–575 025, KARNATAKA, INDIA on or before 10 February 2017.