National Institute of Technology Puducherry invited applications for the posts of Assistant Professors, Registrar, Executive Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Accountant, Technical Assistant (Mech.)/ Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Assistant and Care-Taker. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 November 2015
NIT Puducherry Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor- 03 Posts
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
- Accountant- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Mech.)/ Junior Engineer (Electrical)- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 03 Posts
- Care-Taker- 01 Post
Name of the Departments for Assistant Professors Post:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Puducherry Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
- Assistant Professor- Ph. D
- Registrar- Masters’ degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute.
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering with Civil discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Assistant Librarian- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an Equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale or at least 60%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- Assistant Registrar- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University/Institute with excellent academic record.
- Accountant- First class Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent in grade from a recognized University or Institute.
- Technical Assistant (Mech.)/ Junior Engineer (Electrical)- First class Diploma in Engineering [Civil/Electrical/Mechanical] with excellent academic record.
- Junior Assistant- 10 + 2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m and proficiency in Computer Word processing and spread sheet.
- Care-Taker- Matriculation (10th) or ITI or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Registrar- Preferably below 57 years
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- Not exceeding 40 years
- Assistant Librarian- Not exceeding 35 years
- Assistant Registrar- Not exceeding 35 years
- Accountant- Not exceeding 30 years
- Technical Assistant (Mech.)/ Junior Engineer (Electrical)- Not exceeding 30 years
- Junior Assistant- Below 27 years
- Care-Taker- Between 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for NIT Puducherry Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for NIT Puducherry Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: The Registrar, NIT Puducherry, Second Floor, PKCE College Campus, Nehru Nagar, Karaikal – 609605 so as to reach on or before 10 November 2015.