NIT Jobs Notification: National Institute of Technology, Warangal has invited applications for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow and Research Associate. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 24 November 2019.
- Closing date of application: 24 November 2019
National Institute of Technology, Warangal Vacancy Details:
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow and RA Posts:
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry and M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry/General Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. Candidates should have GATE/NET Score.
- Research Associate: B.Sc. with Chemistry and M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry/General Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks.
Age limit: Maximum 28 years for Junior Research Fellow, 32 years for Senior Research Fellow and 35 years for Research Associate (Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates)
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow) and Rs. 36,000/- (Research Associate)
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 14 November 2019
Application Procedure for National Institute of Technology, Warangal Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with bio-data and certificates of all educational qualification, experience, recent passport photographs to Dr. B. Srinivas, Assistant Professor, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506004, Telangana or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 24 November 2019.