National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Jobs Notification: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD) invited applications for the post of Junior Medical Officer, Junior Nurse and Project Technical Officer. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 31 July 2018.
- Date for walk-in-interview: 31 July 2018
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Vacancy Details
- Junior Medical Officer – 01 Post
- Junior Nurse – 01 Post
- Project Technical Officer – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Jr. Medical Officer & Other Posts Job
- Junior Medical Officer:MBBS degree from a recognized universityORBDS degree from a recognized university with Degree/Diploma in Clinical Research
- Junior Nurse:High School or equivalent with Science subjects plus certificate course in ANM
- Project Technical Officer:Graduate in Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- Junior Medical Officer: 35 Years
- Junior Nurse: 28 Years
- Project Technical Officer: 30 Years
- Minimum years or 05 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for the NITRD Jr. Medical Officer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and walk-in with the applications along with other necessary documents to Auditorium, National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi on 31 July 2018.