Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies invites application for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test for Under Graduates or NMAT (UG) 2014, for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
NMIMS (a part of the SVKM, a non-profit organization) is a Deemed to be University, located at Mumbai & Shirpur Campuses.
Last Date to enroll online for NMAT (UG) 2014 Test: 25 April 2014
Date of NMAT (UG) test 2014: 10 and 11 May 2014
Venue: various centres across the country
Programs on offer, requiring NMAT (UG) score for admission:
These innovative and industry-oriented programs are suitable for the students of 10+2 of any board viz. ICSE, CBSE, SSC etc.
- B.Tech - 4 year program - 780 seats.
- MBA Tech - 5 year integrated program – 400 seats
- MBA Pharma.Tech. - 5-Year Integrated Program
- B.B.A.- 3 year degree program
- B.Com.(Hons.)- 3 year degree program
- B.Sc (Economics) - 3 year degree program
- B.Sc. (Finance)- 3 year degree program
Schools under NMIMS:
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering (Mumbai & Shirpur Campus)
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (Mumbai Campus)
- School of Pharmacy & Technology Management (Shirpur Campus)
How to Apply
Online registrations only Applicable through below mentioned link: