Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway invited applications for recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2016-17. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 07 November 2016.
Employment Notice No.: SQ 2016-17
Last Date of Application: 07 November 2016
North Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Recruitment against Sports Quota for the year 2016-17- 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience: Candidates should be 12th passed or equivalent qualification.
Minimum Sports Norms:
- Represented the country in any of the Category-B championships/events.
- At least 3rd position in any of the Category-C championships/events.
- At least 3rd position in Senior/Youth/Junior National championships OR
- At least 3rd position in National Games Organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association.
- At least 3rd position in All India Inter University championships Organized under aegis of Association of Indian Universities.
- 1st position in Federation Cup championships (Senior Category).
- Between 18-25 years
- No Age Relaxation in lower or upper age limits for any category of candidate
Selection Procedure for North Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs:
Selection of candidates shall be made on the basis of Trials and assessment of sports achievement etc.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through online at relevant website of North Central Railway i.e. www.rrcald.org OR www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Last date of online application is 07 November 2016.
Application Fee for North Central Railway Sports Quota Jobs:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/EXSM/PWD/Women/Minority candidates/Economically Backward Classes: Rs.250/-