Department of Electronics Engineering and Technology of North Maharashtra University invited Application from interested and eligible candidates for its two years duration full time M. Tech. (VLSI Technology) degree course in the faculty of Engineering.
- Admission forms are available for download: 16 June 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 28 July 2014 (till 5:30 PM)
- Date of Entrance Exam and Personal Interview: 30 July 2014 (at 10:00 AM)
- Display of Merit List for spot Admission: 30 July 2014 (at 3.00 pm)
- Spot Admission (Department of Electronics, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon): 30 July 2014
Post-graduate Course Name: M. Tech. (VLSI Technology)
Total number of Seats: 20 seats
Note: GATE/GPAT qualified students are eligible to seek AICTE fellowship.
B. E. / B. Tech. (Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunications)/ M. Sc. (Electronics) [with first class or equivalent Grade]
If sufficient GATE qualified (with score 80% and above) are not available for admission, the university will conduct the Local Entrance Test and Personal Interview. The remaining seats will be filled on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Local Entrance Test and the Personal Interview.
How to Apply
The Application form for admission to M. Tech. (VLSI Technology) is available at the university website: www.nmu.ac.in. The candidate has to download the application form and completed form should be sent by post or submitted by hand along with DD of Rs 500/- drawn In favor of The Finance and account officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.