School of Environmental & Earth Sciences of the North Maharashtra University invited Application from interested and eligible candidates for its two years duration full-time and part-time Environmental Science & Technology M. Tech. degree course in the faculty of Engineering.
- Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 28 July 2014 (till 5:00 PM)
- Date of written entrance Exam and Personal Interview: 30 July 2014 (at 2:30 pm)
- Display of Merit List: 30 July 2014 (after 5:30 pm)
- Last date for Admission: 5 Aug 2014
Post-graduate Course Name: M. Tech. (Environmental Science & Technology)
Total number of Seats: 20 seats - [12 Regular + 08 Part Time]
02 years, Four Semester (Regular)
03Years, Six Semesters (Part Time)
Note: GATE/GPAT qualified students are eligible to seek AICTE fellowship.
- Environmental Science B.E. / B. Tech. Degree, M.Sc. in Environment / Chemical / Biotech. / & Technology Biomedical / Biological / Earth Sciences/Agricultural Sciences of an appropriate branch of study or an examination accepted by N.M.U., Jalgaon.
- The applicants must hold minimum of 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates willing to apply under sponsored category must have at least two years Industrial or Teaching Experience in regular positions and the organization must provide sponsorship certificate for the period of two years.
Candidates applying for M. Tech. Programme will have to appear for the written aptitude test and interview to be conducted by this University on 30 July 2014.
How to Apply
Completed application form in prescribed format, as given on the next page, with relevant copies of attested certificates along with a DD of Rs.500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST students) in favour of ‘Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University’ payable at Jalgaon should reach to the following address:
Director, School of Environmental & Earth Sciences,
North Maharashtra University,