Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Walk in for 128 CMP, Para Medical Staff and Supporting Staff Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at nr.indianrailways.gov.in for CMP, Paramedical and Supporting Staff for isolation wards in New Delhi. Candidates holding the required qualification can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates. Check the schedule, address, application process, qualification etc. Here.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway has released a notification for recruitment to the post of CMP and Para Medical Staff& Supporting Staff, Multi-Purpose Hospital Asstt, House Keeping Assistant and Hospital Asstt. (Dead Body Management Section)-08) for COVID Isolation Ward. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 June 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17 June 2020
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- CMP Specialist -10 Posts
- CMP( GDMO)-10 Posts
- Nurse-40 Posts
- Multipurpose Hospital Asstt.-30 Posts
- Housekeeping Assistant-30 Posts
- HospitalAsstt. (Dead Body Handlers) - 8 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty Doctors - Candidate should have an MBBS degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Specialist Doctors - Candidate should have an MBBS degree and Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in the subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- Nurse - Candidate must have a B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Multi-purpose Hospital Assistant - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- House Keeping Assistant - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Hospital Assistant (Dead Body Management) - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- CMP (Specialists) - Rs. 95000
- CMP (GDMOs) - Rs. 75000
- Nurse - Rs. 44900 + Usual Allowances
- Multi-Purpose Hospital, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Assistant - Rs. 18000 + Usual Allowances
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 1, 6, 7 and 8 July at Auditorium Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi along with the documents.