Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway has released a notification for recruitment to the post of CMP and Para Medical Staff& Supporting Staff, Multi-Purpose Hospital Asstt, House Keeping Assistant and Hospital Asstt. (Dead Body Management Section)-08) for COVID Isolation Ward. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 17 June 2020.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17 June 2020
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- CMP Specialist -10 Posts
- CMP( GDMO)-10 Posts
- Nurse-40 Posts
- Multipurpose Hospital Asstt.-30 Posts
- Housekeeping Assistant-30 Posts
- HospitalAsstt. (Dead Body Handlers) - 8 Posts
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- General Duty Doctors - Candidate should have an MBBS degree (with completion of internship) from any University/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council.
- Specialist Doctors - Candidate should have an MBBS degree and Post Graduate Medical Degree/Diploma in the subject concerned from any University/Institution recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- Nurse - Candidate must have a B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Multi-purpose Hospital Assistant - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- House Keeping Assistant - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- Hospital Assistant (Dead Body Management) - The candidates must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- CMP (Specialists) - Rs. 95000
- CMP (GDMOs) - Rs. 75000
- Nurse - Rs. 44900 + Usual Allowances
- Multi-Purpose Hospital, House Keeping Assistant, Hospital Assistant - Rs. 18000 + Usual Allowances
How to apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 1, 6, 7 and 8 July at Auditorium Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane, New Delhi along with the documents.