National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Bangalore invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for enrolling themselves for the following below mentioned “Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution Systems” for the XVIII Batch. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 13 October 2014.
- Opening Date for Issue of Prospectus: 18 August 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 13 October 2014.
- Merit List available on the Website: 15 October 2014.
- Admission Process Starts from: 16 October 2014.
- Commencement of the Course: 03 November 2014.
Details of Course
Name of Course:“Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission & Distribution Systems”
No. of Seats: 60 (Sixty). [25% seats reserved for category]
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
Possess BE or equivalent in (Electrical or Electrical & Electronics or Power Engg.) from the recognized Board or University or Institution.
- For Non- Sponsored Candidates :
Fee should be Rs. 1,35,000/- plus Service Tax @ 12.36%.
- For Sponsored Candidates :
Fee should be Rs. 1,75,000/- plus Service Tax @ 12.36%.
Application Form & Fee
- Candidate will collect the Prospectus/ Application Form from the Institute on cash payment or get it by post by sending self- addressed A4 size envelope along with DD or downloaded from the website www.kar.nic.in/psti and submit with DD.
- Application Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “PSTI, Banglore”, payable at Banglore.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Demand Draft etc. may be forwarded to the “Principal Director, Power System Training Institute, National Power Training Institute, Subramanyapura Road, Banashankari II Stage, P.O. Box No. 8201, Bangalore – 560 070” on or before 13 October 2014.