NRCPB Jobs Notification: National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF, Laboratory Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 November 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview: 26 November 2018
NRCPB Vacancy Details
- Laboratory Assistant – 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 3 Posts
- Research Associate -1 Post
- Young Professional-II – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, Laboratory Assistant and Other Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – Graduation in any discipline of Biological sciences.
- Junior Research Fellow – Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification.
- Research Associate - Ph.D in Genetics Plant breeding/Agriculture Biotechnology/Molecular Biology amd Biotechnology/Life Sciences (preferably plant science) with two years hands on experience.
- Young Professional-II – Post Graduate Degree in Molecular Biology Biotechnology/ Genetics Plant breeding/Agriculture/Life Sciences (preferably plant science)/ any branch of Plant science.
How to apply for NRCPB Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 November 2018 in Board Room (Room No-125) of ICAR-NRC on Plant Biotechnology, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi– 110 012 along with the documents.