National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) invited application for admission to various Skill Development Training Programmes. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 19 January 2015. Courses will commence from 09 February 2015.
- Last date for submission of application: 19 January 2015
- Date of commencement of the course: 09 February 2015
Details of Course
Total Number of the Course: 16
- PLC &SCADA with applications
- E-CAD software & Industrial and Domestic Wiring system
- Energy Management
- SOLAR Photo-Voltaic Power System & Tech
- Embedded Design using RTOS
- Advanced networking using CISCO routers
- Android application development
- Data acquisition using LABVIEW
- Advanced Diploma in CNC and CAD-CAM Technology
- CAD using CREO 2.0/NX 9.0/ SOLIDWORKS 2013-14/ CATIA V6/ MASTERCAM X7
- CNC Programming & Operation (Milling & Turning)
- CAD using Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013
- 3D Design & Modelling using AutoDesk Inventor & Reverse Engg. Techniques
- CAD-CAM using CREO 2.0/NX 9.0/ CATIA V6
- Calibration on Pressure, Thermal & Electro Technical Parameters
- Educational Qualification Details in this regard can be found from the detailed notification link given below.
- Age Limit 18-35 years
How to Apply Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application along with the application fees and all relevant documents to NSIC Technical Centre, B-24, Ekkaduthangal, Chennai 600032.