NTPC Job Notification: NTPC invited applications for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2017.
- Opening date of Registration: 10 January 2017
- Closing Date of Registration: 31 January 2017
NTPC Vacancy Details
Engineering Executive Trainees: 120 Posts
- Electrical: 40 Posts
- Mechanical: 50 Posts
- Civil: 10 Posts
- Electronics: 10 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2017
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- Mechanical: Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
- Civil: Civil/ Construction
- Electronics: Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control.
- Instrumentation: Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics.
Below 27 years of age
Selection Procedure for Engineering Executive Trainees Job 2017
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2017). Based on the GATE 2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in Online Aptitude Test, which is only qualifying in nature. Based on performance in Aptitude Test, candidates will be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview separately, before being considered in the merit list. The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2017 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
How to Apply for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees 2017
Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official site of www.ntpccareers.net on or before 31 January 2017.