Nalsar University of Law Faculty & Other Posts Job 2018
Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad Job Notification: Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad invited applications for the post of Faculty & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 June 2018.
Last Date of Application: 08 June 2018
Nalsar University of Law Vacancy Details
Department of Law
- Professor (Law): 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Law): 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Law): 05 Posts
Department of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Assistant Professor: 08 Posts
Department of Management Studies
- Professor (General Management) : 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 05 Posts
- Head, Corporate Affairs : 01 Post
- Placement Officer : 01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
How to become college teacher
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Other Posts Job
- Professor: An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline. A Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Head, Corporate Interface: Ph.D. Degree or equivalent in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout.
- Placement Officer (In the scale of Assistant Professor): First Class in Master’s Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ other relevant management related disciplines/ PGDBM/ PGDM and a good academic record throughout.
Also Visit: India an Overview
How to Apply for the NUL, Hyderabad Faculty & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal Dist. 500 101 Telangana on or before 08 June 2018.