Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Auditor under Local Fund Auditor, Co-operative Auditor, Auditor under RDC (SD) Berhampur, Auditor under DG & I.G of Police, Auditor under Endowment Commission on direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 January 2015. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
- Opening Date of Online Application forms: 26 December 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 31 January 2015
Name of the Post: Auditor
- Local Fund Auditor: 100 Posts
- Auditor of Co-operative Society: 63 Posts
- Auditor in DGPO Cadre: 5 Posts
- Auditor under Endowment Commission: 4 Posts
- Auditor in RDC (SD) Berhampur: 1 Post
Pay Scale: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
The candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and must have passed Odia equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Candidate age should be between 21-32 years as on 1 January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be as per rule.
- All SEBC & UR Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- only through treasury Challan under the held of account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examination-02041- examination fees.
- The candidates have to deposit the fee either through online mod or offline mode by using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- SC/ST category candidates and persons with disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination, Computer Practical test and Viva-voce test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website for OSSC (www.odishassc.in) on or before 31 January 2015.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.