Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Dhenkanal invited application for recruitment to 115 Junior Clerk Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 August 2013.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 5 August 2013
Details of Post:
- Name of Post: Junior Clerk
- Number of Posts: 115
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-32 years as on 1 April 2013.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board.
- M.E.Exam pass with Odia as a language subject.
- Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/- in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favor of Nizarat Officer, Collectorate, Dhenkanal payable at SBI, Dhenkanal.
- SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Pay scale: Rs 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Selection of the candidate will to be made on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format downloadable from website: www.dhenkanal.nic.in
- The candidate should enclose attested copies of all necessary documents along with the duly filled application, two copies of recent passport size color photographs, two self addressed envelopes with postage stamp of Rs.25/- (affixed), original Bank Draft enclosed in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the Post of Junior Clerk” and send by Registered Post to the office of Collector, Dhenkanal on or before 5 August 2013.