ONGC Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invited applications from Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra for recruitment of 185 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 July 2014.
ONGC was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Indian state. ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies. ONGC is a Maharatna and a Fortune-Global 500 Company.
Details of Vacancy
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical) - 09
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) - 03
3. Assistant Technician (Production) - 17
4. Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) - 02
5. Assistant Technician (Electronics) - 05
6. Assistant Technician (Boiler) - 13
7. Marine Radio Assistant Grade-III - 20
8. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) - 38
9. Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management) - 02
10. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 02
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) - 01
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) - 03
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) - 02
4. Junior Fire Supervisor - 02
5. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) - 04
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) - 05
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 01
8. Junior Assistant (Steno English) - 10
9. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) - 10
10. Junior Assistant (Accounts) - 02
11. Junior Slinger Cum Rigger - 12
12. Junior Assistant (P&A) - 08
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - 02
14. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) – 01
1. Junior Fireman - 11
Total No. of Posts: 185
PG Degree in Chemistry, Diploma in Civil Engg/Electrical Engg/Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engg/Materials Management/Inventory/Stock Control/Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Instrumentation Engg, High School or Class X with Trade Certificate in relevant Trade, Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle, BSc with Physics or Mathematics, B.Com, Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m and short hand at 80 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PwD candidates in any branch of State Bank India through Challan only in ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test, Physical Tests (Wherever Applicable) and Personal interview.
How to Apply