ONGC Notified Recruitment for 185 Various Posts 2014
ONGC Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invited applications from Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra for recruitment of 185 various posts.
ONGC Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai invited applications from Candidates with valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges located within the State of Maharashtra for recruitment of 185 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 15 July 2014.
ONGC was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Indian state. ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies. ONGC is a Maharatna and a Fortune-Global 500 Company.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 24 June 2014
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 15 July 2014
- Date of Written Test: 10 August 2014
Details of Vacancy
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical) - 09
2. Assistant Technician (Mechanical) - 03
3. Assistant Technician (Production) - 17
4. Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) - 02
5. Assistant Technician (Electronics) - 05
6. Assistant Technician (Boiler) - 13
7. Marine Radio Assistant Grade-III - 20
8. Assistant Rigman (Drilling) - 38
9. Assistant Grade-III (Materials Management) - 02
10. Assistant Technician (Civil) – 02
1. Junior Assistant Technician (Boiler) - 01
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Production) - 03
3. Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) - 02
4. Junior Fire Supervisor - 02
5. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) - 04
6. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) - 05
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) – 01
8. Junior Assistant (Steno English) - 10
9. Junior Assistant (Materials Management) - 10
10. Junior Assistant (Accounts) - 02
11. Junior Slinger Cum Rigger - 12
12. Junior Assistant (P&A) - 08
13. Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) - 02
14. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV Operation) – 01
1. Junior Fireman - 11
Total No. of Posts: 185
- A-2 Level: Rs. 12000 - Rs. 27000
- A-1 Level: Rs. 11000 - Rs. 24000
- W-1 Level: Rs. 10000 - Rs. 18000
PG Degree in Chemistry, Diploma in Civil Engg/Electrical Engg/Electronics/Telecom/E&T Engg/Materials Management/Inventory/Stock Control/Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Instrumentation Engg, High School or Class X with Trade Certificate in relevant Trade, Driving Licence for Heavy Vehicle, BSc with Physics or Mathematics, B.Com, Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m and short hand at 80 w.p.m. and Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.
- Candidate age should be between 18-30 years as on 20 June 2014 for A-I & II Level Posts.
- Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 20 June 2014 for W-I Level Posts.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Rs.300/- for GEN/OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex Serviceman/PwD candidates in any branch of State Bank India through Challan only in ONGC A/c.No.30827318409, Branch Code No.1576.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test, Physical Tests (Wherever Applicable) and Personal interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the link “Recruitment 04/2014, WOU, Mumbai” available on ONGC website www.ongcindia.com before 15 July 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.