OPSC Civil Service Prelims Result 2019-20: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Written Examination Result 2019 on its official website. A total of 1880 Candidates have qualified in the Prelims exam. All such candidates appeared for the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Written Examination 2019 can check their result from the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) - opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Civil Services Preliminary Written Examination Result 2019 on 24 June 2020 on its official website. Commission has conducted the Civil Services Preliminary Written Examination on 15 March 2020. Total 1880 (619-w) candidates have been provisionally qualified to appear for Odisha Civil Service Main Examination 2019.
According to the short notification released by OPSC, the Civil Services Mains Written Examination 2019 will tentatively conducted in the 1st week of September and likely to changed considering the then instructions and guidelines issued by the Government for maintaining safety during conduct of examination in view of pandemic COVID-19 situation. Commission will release the details schedule of program later.
Qualified candidates should have to visit the website regarding the important notices and also keep track publication of various notices in this regard. Candidates can check the result on the official website of OPSC. You can check the same also with the direct link given below.
How to Download: OPSC Civil Service Prelims Result 2019-20
- Visit the official website i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Notifications Section available on the Home page.
- Click on the link " Notice containing Roll List of Candidates Qualified in the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Written Examination-2019 (Advt. No. 11 of 2019-20) " given on the Home Page.
- After clicking the link, you can get the PDF of the desired Result on your screen.
- You are advised to download and take Print Out of the Result for future reference.