Ministry of Defence, Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur invited applications for recruitment of Apprenticeship training. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Opening Date of Application Forms: 24 May 2014
• Closing Date of Application Forms: within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Post:
• Name of the Post: Apprenticeship training
• Total No. of Posts: 34
• Training period: 1 year
• Engineering Graduate Trainees: Rs.3560/- per month
• Diploma Engineering Trainees: Rs.2530/- per month
• Technician (Vocational): Rs.1970/- per month
The candidate should have Degree or Diploma in concerned subject, 12th passed and should have a Certificate in vocational course.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Degree/Diploma/Vocational Certificate of the respective trades and Oral test & medical exam at recruitment center.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates can apply through prescribed format.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with 2 passport size photos, Copies of required certificates (Educational, Technical qualification, Caste, proof of Date of Birth etc) duly attested by a Gazetted officer and Attested copy of Identification (ID) proof should be submitted to the Senior General Manager, Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (MP) 482005 within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Candidate should mention ‘APPLICATION FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.