Orissa High Court, Cuttack invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 24 December 2014. Orissa High Court was established in 1948.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 24 December 2014
- · Last Date for Receipt of Online Application forms: Within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application
- Name of the Post: Junior Grade Typist/ Data Entry Operator
- Number of Post: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
- Candidate should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Data Entry Operation with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing.
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 to 35 years as on 01 January 2014.
- Upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C & S.T. Candidates.
General Category Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head "0070- Other Administrative Services - 01 - Administration of Justice - 501 - Services and Services Fees -9903220 - Home Department - 9915770 - Examination Fees" or through online by using Credit Cord/Debit Cord/Net Banking System.
- S.C/S.T. Candidates are exempted from payment of Fees.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualification including the knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply through the website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in on or before 24 December 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- After submission of online applications, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send it along with self attested xerox copies of age proof, qualification certificates, all mark sheets, caste, experience etc reach to the Special Officer (Special Cell), Orissa High Court, Cuttack by post within 7 days from the last date of submission of online application.
For Detailed notification: