Facebook is a social networking site but one wants to be part of it even as an employee. It is a good place to work in. Know the questions which are frequently asked in the Personal Interviews asked in Facebook. Main source of these questions is the reviews submitted by individuals who have gone through the grilling interview process at Fcaebook for various openings.
1. “How many birthday posts occur on Facebook on a given day?” —Facebook Data Scientist
2. “You can roll a dice three times. You will be given $X where X is the highest roll you get. You can choose to stop rolling at any time (e.g., if you roll a 6 on the first roll, you can stop). What is your expected payout?” —Facebook Data Scientist
3. “How much money is spent on the internet?” —Facebook Account Manager
4. “How would you sell Facebook to clients? What are the benefits of advertising over Facebook, as you see it.” —Facebook Client Partner
5. “Tell me your plan of action if you saw that photo uploads suddenly dropped by 50%.” —Facebook Operations Associate User Intelligence
6. “Two points are randomly placed on a line of length 1. What is the probability that the three segments created form a triangle?” —Facebook Product Analyst
7. “Analyze the iPhone ‘folder’ mechanism for grouping apps and suggest ways it could be improved.” —Facebook Product Designer
8. “How would you redesign the features/functionality of a television remote control?” —Facebook Product Designer
9. “Estimate the number of airports in the US.” —Facebook Product Manager
10. “Given a binary tree, write code to print the tree out line by line.” —Facebook Software Engineer
11. “How would you find out the number of cars passing through a busy bridge?” —Facebook Software Engineer
12. “Walk me through how you would design an app.” —Facebook Product Manager
So, next time when you want to crack an Interview with Facebook keep these questions in mind.
This article has been adapted from Business Insider.
For More Such Articles Click Here