PGIMER, Chandigarh invited applications from candidates for recruitment to 3 posts purely on contract basis. Candidates can send their applications before 26 November 2014 and 1 December 2014.
Last date for submission of application form for Project Assistant: 1 December, 2014
Last date for submission of application form for Research Assistant and Administrative Assistant: 26 November, 2014
Details of Post
- Project Assistant, Department of Biochemistry in the research project entitled, “The molecular and gentic analysis of CFTR gene from classical Cystic Fibrosis patients from North-Eastern population of India: Diagnostic and genetic implications” funded by Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi, under NE Twinning Programme: 1 post
- Research Assistant in the School of Public Health for health research scheme “Training Programme in area of Environmental Health” funded by ICMR, New Delhi: 1 post
- Administrative Assistant in the School of Public Health for health research scheme “Training Programme in area of Environmental Health” funded by ICMR, New Delhi: 1 post
- Project Assistant: Candidate should possess M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Pharmacology/ Life Science.
- Research Assistant: Candidate should possess M.Sc./MTech in Environmental Sciences/ Engineering/ Master in Public Health. PhD or 3 years experience in the relevant field is desirable.
- Administrative Assistant: Candidate should have passed intermediate 10+2 with 35 wpm typing speed.
- Project Assistant: Rs 8000 pm
- Research Assistant: Rs 26000
- Administrative Assistant: Rs 18000
How to Apply
Candidates can send their applications to the respective departments before 1 December, 2014 and 26 November, 2014.