Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Sister Grade II, Junior Technician (Lab), Junior Technician (X-Ray) and Operation Theatre Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online before 28 July 2014.
PGIMER established in 1962, was declared as an “Institute of National Importance” by an act 1st of parliament on 1 April 1967 when the administrative control was passed on to an autonomous body. The Institute endeavors to provide the best health care, teaching, and research facilities in all branches of medicine, surgery, and public health.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms: 25 June 2014
• Closing date for Online Application Forms: 28 July 2014
• Last date for receipt of Application Forms: 31 July 2014
Name of the Posts
1. Sister Grade II: 468 posts
2. Junior Technician (Lab): 74 posts
3. Junior Technician (X-Ray): 21 posts
4. Operation Theatre Assistant: 5 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 568
• Sister Grade II: Rs.9300- 34800 + GP 4600
• Junior Technician (Lab): Rs.9300- 34800 + GP 4200
• Junior Technician (X-Ray): Rs.9300- 34800 + GP 4200
• Operation Theatre Assistant: Rs.5200- 20200 + GP 2800
• Sister Grade II: 10th class passed or its equivalent, Certificate in General nursing and Midwifery & should be Registered “A” Grade Nurse and Midwife with a State Nursing Council.
• Junior Technician (Lab): BSc or Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
• Junior Technician (X-Ray): BSc in Medical Technology (X-ray) or Radiology or Radio-diagnosis or Radio-diagnosis & Imaging Technology.
• Operation Theatre Assistant: BSc Medical Technology (Operation Theatre or Anaesthesia)
• Candidate age should be between 18 to 30 years for all posts as on last date of receipt of application.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs.500/- (Rs.1000/- for all others) at any Branch of State Bank of India through fee Payment Challan in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account No: 32211613319 of PGIMER.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of online exam, Scrutiny and Interview.
How to apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through online from the website of the Institute: www.pgimer.edu.in before 28 July 2014.
• After applying online, print out of application along with all relevant supporting documents should be sent to the Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh before 31 July 2014.