Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, established in 1961 is one of the leading institutions of the nation. The institute invited application for admission to PhD programme in various subjects for the session 2013-14.
Name of Programme
- Deadline to submit online application form: 17 April 2013
- Payment of fee through SBI challan closes: 23 April 2013
- Admission seekers should have at least first class Master degree in relevant subject or CGPA of 6.75 (55% marks or 6.25 CGPA for SC/ST/PH candidates)
- GATE score of a candidate wherever mandatory must not be below 300 for General/OBC and 200 for SC/ST/ PH candidates.
- For sponsored/part-time candidates, the minimum experience required is 2 years as on 1 August 2013.
For subject specific eligibility criteria, please visit www.iitd.ac.in.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview to be held by the institute.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 225 for candidates belonging to General / OBC category and Rs 75 for SC/ ST/ PH applicants. The fee should be remitted in the form of challan through nearest branch of SBI.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates must submit the online application at the website of IIT Delhi www.iitd.ac.in.
To seek more details, please visit the official website of the institute http://www.iitd.ac.in/