The Postman/Mailguard Examination is conducted by India Post, Ministry of Communication & Information Technology for recruiting fresher talents into the postal sector of the country. This year the exam was held on 21 December 2014 in two sessions (morning and evening).
Each of the question paper has three sections; each part carrying a separate qualifying mark. The entire question paper carries 100 marks and it’s mandatory to attempt all the three sections for qualifying the examination. Questions were related to History, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Science, Reasoning and Aptitude.
Candidates can download the morning session question paper of the Postman/Mailguard Examination at the link given below.
1. What is the maximum (sanctioned) strength of Supreme Court including the Chier Justice of India?
d. no limit
2. Complete the following series
YAZ, WBX, UCV, ---
3. In which state is the Chilka Lake?
b. Andhra Pradesh
c. Arunachal Pradesh
4. Who presided over the Karachi Session of the Indian National Congress 1931?
a. Sardar Patel
b. Subhash Chandra Bose
d. Maulana Azad
5. The ozone layer is found in---