Department of Post conducted Postman/Mail Guard Examination 2014 on 03 January 2015 for recruitment to the post of Postman and Mailguard.
The paper was divided in three sections. Section A consists of General Knowledge, section B includes Mathematics and section C was for English Language.
The 100 marks paper was to be completed in 2 hours duration by the candidate.
We are an ideal platform for the candidates where the candidates can look for information regarding preparations of exams, exam like notifications, previous year question papers, Model Practice sets, Online test, E-books etc.
Jagranjosh’s team has come up with this year’s question paper that will help the candidates in preparing for the examination further.
1. Saraswati Samman is given annually for outstanding contribution in which field?
b. Classical Music
d. Fine Arts
2. Arundhati Bhattacharya is the first woman Chairperson of which bank?
c. Axis Bank
d. Canara Bank
3. which among the following rivers fall into the Bay of' Bengal?
c. Both a and b
d. None of these
4. who among the following presided the historic Lahore session of 1929 of’ Indian National Congress?
a. Jawahar lal Nehru
c. Mohammed Ali Jinnah
d. Motilal Nehru
5. Arrange the following in the increasing order of their size:-
Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand
a. Himachal Pradesh, Uttrarakhand. Haryana, Jharkhand
b. Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand
c. Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana
d. Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana. Uttarakhand