Punjab Public Service Commission Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited online applications for the recruitment of Medical Officer (General) in the Health and Family Welfare department, Punjab. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2018.
Advertisement Number - 02
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 28 March 2018
- Last date for depositing Online Application Fee: 06 April 2018
- Last date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 13 April 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Medical Officer - 306 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Jobs
- Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India
- Knowledge of Punjabi Language upto Matriculation Standard or its equivalent. Candidates who do not possess this qualification shall have to acquire this qualification within six months of their joining the service failing which their services shall be terminated.
- 18 to 37 Years
Selection Procedure for Medical Officer Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of Competitive Examinations.
How to Apply for the Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of PPSC at www.ppsc.gov.in on or before 28 March 2018.
Application Fee for Medical Officer Posts:
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 625/- (Examination Fee)
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab) - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 2500/- (Examination Fee)
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab - Rs. 500/- (Online Application charges) + Rs. 1250/- (Examination Fee)
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab - Rs. 500/- for Online Application charges only