Punjab Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to various posts through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2013.The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 December 2013.
• Opening Date for Registration: 09 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 30 December 2013
• Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form: 02 January 2013
Details of Post
• Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 23 Posts
• Deputy Superintendent of Police: 10 Posts
• Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails): 16 Posts
• Excise & Taxation Officer: 52 Posts
• Tehsildar: 06 Posts
• Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 11 Posts
• Labour & Conciliation Officer: 02 Posts
Total Number of Post: 120 Posts
Age Limit: Age of Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01 January 2013.
The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
The Candidates must have qualified Punjabi at matric level or its equivalent standard as on theclosing date of receipt of Online application Form i.e. 30 December 2013
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send online application through below link. Submit the completely filled application in the prescribed format with application fee on or before 30 December 2013. However, the last date for submitting the application fee is 02 January 2013.