CBSE Physics Practice Paper 2013 Set 1, given here.
1. What is the breakdown value of air pertaining to electric field?
2. What is the shortest wavelength present in the Paschen series of spectral lines?
3. Two wires of equal length, one of silver and the other of gold have the same resistance. Which of the two wires is lighter?
4. Write the Lens maker’s formula.
5. Why the metal brush in a Van de Graff generator consists of pointed spikes?
6. Show with the help of graph the V-I characteristics of a p-n junction diode.
7. What are the functions of potentiometer?
8. A superconductor is a perfect diamagnetic. Justify the statement.